This WSJ video explains how BYD has become a competitive threat to Telsa by moving into more premium EV segments, now offering a very similar car to Tesla’s Model 3. BYD has leaped to the number 1 position in the Chinese markets. The video details BYD competitive threat.
About The Author
Johann Peter Murmann is Chair and Professor of Strategic Management at the University of St. Gallen. He received a BA in Philosophy with Honors from the University of California at Berkeley and a Master’s and PhD degree with distinction in Management and Organizations (1998) from Columbia University. Professor Murmann mainly focuses his award-winning research activities on systematic examination of the ways companies gain or lose competitive advantage over long periods of time. He now researchers with his team who companies can improve their forecasts.
Electric Vehicles Could Match Gasoline Cars on Price This Year
February 13, 2023
GM’s Cruise pursuing permit to test its custom-built ‘Origin’ robotaxi in San Francisco
December 5, 2022
Mercedes partners more deeply with Google
February 25, 2023
- WJS video explainer: what are e-fuels and are they carbon neutral?
- GM Ditches Apple CarPlay on EVs
- Chinese brands will represent up to 20% of EVs sold in Europe by 2030
- The EV startup boom is over. Companies are now trying to avoid a bust.
- Climbing Everest: The challenge Continental CTO sees for moving to software – defined cars
No comments to show.